ON THIS PAGE:
Study Areas in Engineering
Australia is among the world’s leading countries in engineering research and teaching. You can study any type of engineering you are interested in at these institutions.
State-of-the art facilities, world-class faculty, and cutting-edge research are just a few of the reasons why you should consider Australia or New Zealand as an egineering location.
Apply in 3 Easy Steps
- Create a MyLearn Account
- Search for degrees using our Degree Finder and download the university prospectuses to view the university profiles.
- Complete and submit your application online and we will assist you through the pre-departure process.
Send all application materials to:
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad
12050 N. Pecos Street, Suite 320
Westminster, CO 80234
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Use our degree finder to search for programs and find a list of program options in any of the areas listed below.
- Aerospace Enginnering
- Agricultural/Biological Engineering
- Biomedical/Medical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Engineering, other specialization
- Environmental Engineering
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Logistics and Transportation Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Engineering
- Mining and Mineral Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering
- Water Resources/Hydrology Engineering