ON THIS PAGE:
Study Areas in Visual Arts
Australia’s performing arts are unique, reflecting the nation’s broad cultural diversity, including its unique blend of Indigenous traditions, its colonial heritage, and strong migrant influences. Australian visual arts are thought to have begun with the cave and bark paintings of its Indigenous peoples.
Australians are enthusiastic supporters of the arts, and the Australian Government is just as committed, ensuring that regional and remote communities can develop and sustain a vibrant cultural life as well.
Need more convincing?
- The Sydney Conservatorium of Music facilities are the best in Australia, with a 500-seat concert hall, three recital/ lecture halls, more than 100 offices, 53 teaching studios, 63 practice rooms, 140 pianos, choral and instrumental rehearsal rooms, fully fitted!
Apply in 3 Easy Steps
- Create a MyLearn Account
- Search for degrees using our Degree Finder and download the university prospectuses to view the university profiles.
- Complete and submit your application online and we will assist you through the pre-departure process.
Send all application materials to:
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad
12050 N. Pecos Street, Suite 320
Westminster, CO 80234
Visual Arts programs in New Zealand
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Use our degree finder to search for programs and find a list of program options in any of the areas listed below.
- Art Theory
- Creative Industries
- Digital/Electronic Arts Drawing
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Film Production/Filmmaking
- Fine Arts, other medium
- Graphic Design
- Industrial/Product Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Textiles, Textiles Design