ON THIS PAGE:
Study Areas in Communication, Advertising & Journalism
Masters Programs in Communication
Degrees offered in the area of Communications are typically 3 years in length for bachelor’s degree programs and 1-2 years in length for master’s degree programs. Both bachelor’s and master’s degrees include a variety of specialized study areas such as public relations, marketing, media, culture, film and television, digital media, and the like.
Apply in 3 Easy Steps
- Create a MyLearn Account
- Search for degrees using our Degree Finder and download the university prospectuses to view the university profiles.
- Complete and submit your application online and we will assist you through the pre-departure process.
Send all application materials to:
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad
12050 N. Pecos Street, Suite 320
Westminster, CO 80234
Communications, Advertising and Journalism programs in Australia
AREAS OF STUDY IN COMMUNICATION, ADVERTISING, AND JOURNALISM
Use our degree finder to search for programs and find a list of program options in any of the areas listed below.
- Broadcast Journalism (Television, Radio)
- Editing and Publishing
- Internal Communications
- Media Studies
- Applied Media
- Creative Arts: Screenwriting
- Electronic Marketing and Information Management
- Film and Television
- Global Media Communications
- Print Journalism
- Professional Writing
- Visual Communications
- Public Relations
- Screen and Media Studies
- Strategic Public Relations
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMS IN COMMUNICATIONS