If you are a student from Canada or the US considering an undergraduate, post-graduate or professional degree in the United Kingdom, then you have come to the right place. Below you will find links to popular program areas in the U.K. You can also search for programs based on your area of interest using our degree finder.
Choose from any of our UK university partners in any area of study:
What is a MyLearn Account?
Your MyLearn profile allows you to save degree programs to your filing cabinet, search for detailed degree information, manage newsletters that will keep you informed about upcoming deadlines and scholarship opportunities, download university prospectuses with detailed information about each degree program, and download the application to the university of your choice.
It is a wealth of information about the universities, the cities, and Australia in general as well as providing detailed information about transferring your degree back to Canada or the U.S.
By applying through us, you have a local North American contact throughout the whole process.
Application Requirements for Undergraduate UK Programs
Application Requirements for Graduate UK Programs
Apply in 3 Easy Steps
- Create a MyLearn account
- Search for degrees using our Degree Finder and download the university prospectuses to view the university profiles.
- Complete and submit your application online and we will assist you through the pre-departure process.
SEND ALL APPLICATION MATERIALS TO:
International Studies Abroad
Attn: Degree Programs
12050 N. Pecos Street,
Westminster, CO 80234
Degree Programs in the United Kingdom
Don't see your program? Find one here!
Started an application on the UCAS system? We can help!
Have you already created or sent an application via UCAS? We can still help you! Whether you have already applied or are working on your application now - link the application to us and we can help with everything! To link your application to us on UCAS, just log in to your UCAS profile and choose options from the menu on the far left. There you choose to Link your application to your school, college or organisation and type in 'ISA2015' as the buzzword and then accept linking the application to us. Then e-mail us at email@example.com to let us know you've linked your application to us. We can then help you with everything free of charge.
Why Apply through ISA?
- We are your central contact; we simplify the process by being on your side of the world.
- You receive quicker responses to all your concerns and questions via direct personal contacts. The universities trust us to give you the information you need, when you need it.
- Many of the institutions we work with are ranked within the top 500 world-wide and 7 are in the top 100.
- The university is more apt to look at an application submitted by us, because they know it has been reviewed by our staff and is complete upon arrival.
ISA assists students with degree abroad opportunities at more than 29 universities in Australia, New Zealand and the U.K. Our expertise has developed from our well-established relationships with our partner universities and more than 25 years of sending students abroad. These top-ranked universities have appointed us to provide you with information on living and studying at their university, and we can easily refer you to the applications and details you need in order to apply to the universities of your choice. Enrollment is ultimately determined by each institution.