Forgot Password?

 Create a new account

Search this site:


University Transfer Program for Canadian College Students

If you are a Canadian Faculty Member, click here for more information.


Transfer Your College Award into a Degree

All of the colleges listed in the chart below have an existing transfer agreement with one or more universities in Australia or New Zealand. This provides you with a direct entry pathway to complete your degree. Click on your College name for information about the degree transfer options available to you and to apply.


Application and Entry Requirements for Degree Transder
Students from Canadian Colleges

To be accepted into most universities that have degree transfer/articulation partnerships with colleges in Canada you will need:

  • A minimum of 65% or 2.6 GPA on a 4.0 scale cumulative average or higher depending on the minimum qualifying marks outlined in degree transfer partnership.
  • A completed diploma, advanced diploma, graduate certificate or whatever award is specified in the degree transfer partnership that will allow transfer credit to be applied.
  • A completed application.
  • Official College Transcript (This includes all colleges and/or universities you attended).
  • Letters of Recommendation, Resume/CV, Personal Statement
    • Only required if listed in the admission requirements of the university prospectus.
    • Referee reports are required for some research degrees, as well as various graduate law, business, marine science, and health science programs.
    • Letters of recommendation must be originals.


Find Your College and Degree Transfer Opportunities  

Click on your College Name to view more information about the degree transfer pathways available.  


Canadian Colleges

Algonquin College, ON

Langara College, BC


Lakeland College, AB 

Cambrian College of Applied Arts & Technology, ON

LaSalle College International, QC

Camosun College, BC

Loyalist College, ON

Canadore College of Applied Arts & Technology, ON

Lethbridge College, AB 


Capilano University, BC

Medicine Hat College, AB

Centennial College, ON

Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology, ON

Champlain College, QC*

Mount Royal University, AB

Collège communautaire du Nouveau-Brunswick, NB

New Brunswick Community College (NBCC), NB


College of the North Atlantic, NL

Niagara College, ON

College of the Rockies, BC

Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT), AB

Conestoga College, ON

Northern College of Applied Arts & Technology, ON

Confederation College, ON

Nova Scotia Community College (NSCC), NS 

Dawson College, QC*

Douglas College, BC

Okanagan College, BC

Durham College, ON

Parkland College (SIAST Partner), SK

Fanshawe College, ON

Red River College, MB

Fleming College, ON

Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology (SIAST) SK

George Brown College of Applied Arts & Technology, ON

Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT), AB

Georgian College of Applied Arts & Technology, ON

Sault College, ON

Grand Prairie Regional College, AB

Selkirk College, BC

Grant MacEwan University, AB

Seneca College, ON

Heritage College, QC*

Sheridan Institute of Technology, ON

Holland College, PE

St Clair College, ON

Humber College, ON

St Lawrence College, ON

John Abbot College, QC*

Vancouver Community College (VCC), BC

Lambton College, ON

Vancouver Premier College of Hotel Management, BC

 *Students from this institution applying to Griffith will not have to take an IELTS test.


You can apply early, as applications are processed on a rolling admissions basis.  Otherwise please note the following application deadlines:  

  • For a January/February start, the deadline is November 1st
  • For a July start, the deadline is April 1st

Contact a Degree Coordinator if you need help or, if your College is not listed below, talk to us about what your transfer options are. Apply through us to transfer your college award (diploma, advanced diploma, degree, or graduate certificate/diploma), into a university degree program in Australia or New Zealand


Be sure to send your application and all supporting documents to:

GlobaLinks Learning Abroad                                                  
Degree Programs
12050 North Pecos Street, Suite 320 
Westminster, CO 80234                                 


Academic Quality and Quality Assurance Information

The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) is an Australian government register that lists all Australian education providers offering courses to people studying in Australia on student visas, and the courses offered.

The Australian Government established CRICOS to ensure the quality of the programs administered by the institutions in Australia.  All of the universities must have CRICOS approval on their degree programs to receive funding from the government.

For more information, visit the website at


Back to Top