GlobaLinks Learning Abroad assists students with degree abroad opportunities at more than 25 universities in Australia, New Zealand and the U.K. Our expertise has developed from our well-established relationships with our partner universities and more than 20 years of sending students abroad. These top-ranked universities have appointed us to provide you with information on living and studying at their university, and we can easily refer you to the applications and details you need in order to apply to the universities of your choice. Enrollment is ultimately determined by each institution.
We are here to provide you with a list of bundled services, including help with your housing, travel and living abroad. We will be working with you from the time you begin your search for a program until you depart for your degree abroad.
The following institutions waive their application fees for students lodging applications through us:
- Australian National University
- Deakin University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- University of Auckland
- University of Melbourne will be waiving their application fee (for all programs excluding the Doctor of Medicine and Doctor of Dental Surgery) for all applicants from Canada .
- University of Queensland
- University of Wollongong
The following institutions do not charge application fees:
- AUT University
- Bond University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Massey University
- Murdoch University
- University of South Australia
- Victoria University of Wellington
The following institutions require application fees:
- Griffith University - $50 AUD
- University of Adelaide - $100 AUD
- University of Melbourne - $100 AUD
- University of New South Wales - $ 50 AUD
- University of Otago MBA applicants only - $55NZD
- University of Sydney - $100 AUD
- University of Western Australia Bachelor Medicine & Bachelor Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Science applicants - $150 AUD
- ALL Postgraduate by Coursework programs - $100 AUD
For universities that note a waived fee, again this exception is only available to applicants who lodge their applications via GlobaLinks Learning Abroad (formerly AustraLearn and EuroLearn).
Back to top