GlobaLinks Learning Abroad assists students with degree abroad opportunities at more than 35 universities in Australia, New Zealand and the U.K. Our expertise has developed from our well-established relationships with our partner universities and more than 20 years of sending students abroad. These top-ranked universities have appointed us to provide you with information on living and studying at their university, and we can easily refer you to the applications and details you need in order to apply to the universities of your choice. Enrollment is ultimately determined by each institution.
We are here to provide you with a list of bundled services, including help with your housing, travel and living abroad. We will be working with you from the time you begin your search for a program until you depart for your degree abroad.
- We are GlobaLinks Learning Abroad (formerly AustraLearn, AsiaLearn, and EuroLearn), and we offer a wide range of programs around the world.
- We are a Colorado-based organization serving the entire North America region.
- We have been helping students study abroad for 20 years.
- We are a strong (and yet not corporate) team of 51 employees worldwide.
- Our Council of University Advisors provide oversight.
- Over 20,000 alumni have chosen our program and found it to be the best.
- We care about both your academic AND personal success while abroad.
- You, your parents, and advisors can always find us 24-hours a day both here and abroad.
- Health and Safety is our priority – 24-hour emergency care is provided on all programs.
Our personal counselors are by far the most service-centered and helpful compared to any other program.
We offer one-on-one counseling and advising from start to finish, including choosing universities and preparing your applications, personalized advice about universities and programs, school advisor assistance, and excellent online resources through the DegreesOverseas website and MyLearn - your personal online account.
- Degree Finder - a powerful search engine to find your ideal degree program and review application materials
- Filing Cabinet where you can save your search results
- Online application for all programs
- Application Checklist to keep you appraised of the receipt of your materials
- Online To Do List through your MyLearn account to assist you through every step of the enrollment process
- Access to your university offer letter
- Travel advice and referral to reputable travel sources
- Housing resources and assistance
- Detailed immigration student visa instructions and counseling
GENERAL ADVICE AND COUNSELING
- Parent Support
- Cultural advice for living in Australia, New Zealand, and the U.K.
- Online participant guide with destination information and tips for living abroad
- Opportunities to stay involved through our alumni program, including providing advice to future students
HEALTH AND SAFETY SUPPORT
We are committed to student’s health and safety and has an emergency response plan that includes coordinating with the university and the student’s family on health and safety emergencies. On-site support in Australia, New Zealand and the U.K. for emergencies available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad seeks to foster the development of future leaders who, through awareness, gain a greater respect for and understanding of the relationship which exists between North America, Australia, New Zealand, and the U.K. in the context of the larger global community.
We achieve this by exposing students, advisors, and faculty to internationally recognized universities and other educational organizations through the promotion of affordable academic and cultural opportunities in Australia, New Zealand, and the U.K.
There may be programs that look similar to us but there is only one true leader in Study Abroad programs, and that is GlobaLinks Learning Abroad. We look forward to consulting with you about your study abroad experience!