When applying directly to a university in New Zealand, Australia, or the U.K. the process can be a difficult one. Not only are universities in Australia fifteen hours ahead, universities in New Zealand 18 hours, and UK universities 7 hours ahead, but the admissions teams are continually assessing thousands of applications on a weekly basis. Attempting to get answers to your questions about the application process, deadlines, and entry requirements can take awhile.
That's where we come in!
We simplify the process by being on YOUR side of the world.
- The support and enrollment assistance we provide you while you seek your degree in any field of study is FREE! The universities have appointed US to help YOU.
- Applying through our office can save you money! Not only are our services are free to you, but many of the universities waive their application fee for students who apply through us. You also save on postage, international calling charges, and documentation certification.
- The process is faster through a representative. Once we receive your application in our office, we make sure it is complete, and send it on to the university within 24-48 hours. You will receive quicker responses to all your concerns and questions via direct personal contacts.
- The universities are more apt to look at an application submitted by us because they know it has been reviewed by us and is complete upon arrival.
- We advise on more than just academics. We assist with financial aid questions, the application process, housing, and living and traveling while abroad. Most of us have done it ourselves and are happy to pass along any helpful information we can.
- From the day you submit your application to us to the day you receive and offer, we make sure you are aware of your application status.
- You will have your own account on our website where you can:
- store information about programs and universities
- download university prospectuses
- receive news alerts
- apply online
- track your application
- view your offer and move through the pre-departure process.
- Once you have received your offer, you will have access to the participant guide filled with detailed information about your application and pre-departure process. It is designed to answer any questions you might have throughout the process. It is a wealth of information offered to participants.
Each step of the way, you will receive information about your application in your account, a ‘To Do List’ of the next steps to take and additional valuable information about studying in Australia, New Zealand and the U.K. Without the assistance of a knowledgeable guide such as GlobaLinks Learning Abroad, the process would be difficult and time-consuming. We make completing a degree in Australia, New Zealand or the U.K. achievable.
Back to Top